Friday, November 30, 2012

IM sick and tired of being sick and tired over money.There has to be an easier way!

I've decided to try and make some extra money Utilizing Ebay. I really am not an educated person and sometimes I think I am, but if  I were.. Would I be struggling so hard in life to get even a small piece of the pie for me and my family? I have a full time Job. Ive been here for 10 years now and I'm no farther ahead than when I started. I need to raise my income level so I can meet our basic needs. It would be really nice not to have to worry about what utility might get shut off next week or how will I put heating fuel in the tank again before we run out. I remember a time not so long ago , when, My job was enough. That's not the case anymore.
  I need another source of income and I hope to find it in Ebay.

1 comment:

  1. You have all the education you need, you have life behind you and friends that can help.

    ReplyDelete